Banana Peanut Butter Chia Seed Pudding takes about 5 minutes of prep time. That’s it. And it’s so easy, your kids can handle it!
This pudding can be made ahead and chilled in the refrigerator overnight, making it an easy grab and go breakfast!
A healthy chia seed pudding, with no added sugar or artificial sweeteners, that even Elvis would have enjoyed. Minus the bacon.
This pudding is healthy power food….disguised as dessert. It’s not chocolate but it certainly will satisfy that sweet tooth.
And the peanut butter adds a little protein so this creamy snack isn’t so bad after a workout.
The sugars become more intense the riper the banana gets so let’s go with that, let nature help us out a bit.
If you use a firmer, less ripe banana you may want to add a little honey or agave nectar to your recipe.
BANANA PEANUT BUTTER CHIA SEED PUDDING
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups low fat milk I used 2%
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds I used Bob’s, Red Mill
- In a blender, puree the banana, milk and peanut butter. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl and stir in the chia seeds. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Stir the mixture before serving. Can be stored in an airtight container refrigerated for up to 1 week.