Paleo Coconut Flour Pancakes are the best you’ll ever make! They’re made with just 4 main ingredients and a little coconut oil making them grain-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free.
A recipe for coconut pancakes that the kids will also enjoy. For real though. Grain-filled or grain-free, these are legit going to be my new go-to pancake recipe!
An easy recipe for fluffy gluten free low carb coconut flour pancakes. Such a tasty breakfast treat! Enjoy them with your favorite syrup or eat them plain.
Pancakes are such a great weekend breakfast treat. And, it’s great that you don’t have to give them up on a low carb diet.
These pancakes use coconut flour, but you can also try my popular almond flour pancakes recipe or any of my other low carb pancake and waffle recipes.
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend (or any kind of almond milk)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey (or maple syrup)
- 1–2 teaspoons coconut oil or coconut oil cooking spray
- First, heat about a teaspoon of coconut oil in a large skillet to low/medium heat.
- Then, whisk 4 eggs together in a medium-size bowl. Then, add in milk and honey and mix again.
- Slowly add in coconut flour and baking powder and mix until combined. The batter should be thick.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop the batter onto skillet. Cook first side for about 4 minutes, covered, or until the pancakes begin to brown and the top firms up.
- Then, flip and cook for 3-4 additional minute uncovered, or until cooked all the way through.